I’ve decided I don’t want to do anything for my birthday. Here are my reasons.
- It’s on a WEDNESDAY in APRIL. There is literally NOTHING TO DO in April.
- I honestly don’t know what I would want to do.
- It’s smack dab at the end of the third quarter in school, I literally won’t have any time to do anything. This is also the time of year I take the keystones. I remember last year on my birthday I was taking the Keystones hah.
- I don’t have enough friends to throw like, a party
- No one gives a f*** that I’m sixteen. I know it’s called “sweet sixteen” but huhhhhh whyyyyy. Like ‘Oh YaY I cAn HavE LegaL SeX NoW WhOooO.’
- I DON’T CAREEE