- I awoke and didn’t know where I was.This is a very long blog about the dream I had last night. It’s a sketch, not polished in writing but I’ve written it within the twelve minutes of being awake, to not lose the golden nostalgia of the dream. Please enjoy I woke up this morning and didn’t knowContinue reading “I awoke and didn’t know where I was.”
- sparkly greenThe black nail polish likes to travel, it’s unreliable in that way. You’ll never know where to find it when you need it. It tucks itself into coat pockets, the grainy corners of a school backpack, cup holders on the passenger side. I’m constantly losing the black nail polish yetContinue reading “sparkly green”
- The Bloody Hand Crept ForwardI’m sixteen. I’m starting off by saying this because I believe it is an important information for you to know before you read any further. I’m sixteen and I’m sitting in my room reading the first paragraph of Daphne Du Maurier’s Rebecca when I realized something; my attention span isContinue reading “The Bloody Hand Crept Forward”
- useless words that i sat next to one another cause i was boredI write things that r stupid but regardless of their meaning or the message or purpose behind them whatever the fuck, i wrote them and i’m bored so im gonna paste them here. Sometimes I get mad at people for living in cliches, for being so entirely uncreative that theyContinue reading “useless words that i sat next to one another cause i was bored”
- Living in hypotheticalsGAH I hate being angry, like truly outraged but then I remind myself that there is no reason to be this angry, no valid explanation to be channeling this much hostile energy. I have no real reason for being mad. There are people who have atual problems, mine is allContinue reading “Living in hypotheticals”
- Songs attached to smells and feelsOkay so like I’m not the only one who listens to a song and can smell something or taste something specific, so here are a few examples that have been on my mind recently. Down Under by Men At Work smells like my cats’ fur Missing by Everything But TheContinue reading “Songs attached to smells and feels”
This is a blog page where I write some of my thoughts, and short stories. Please enjoy!